First lite corrugate foundry pants

Yeah I took it in the butt dry from rinella and first lite. Total sell out and user of his supporters. He can't hide behind he doesn't care who owns him. Reality is I care who I support and I won't support someone who supports the liberal agenda and is anti gun and supports anti gun and many other rights I live by.
WHAT? Post sober tomorrow!

I don't drink or smoke. Simple I found out Steve rinella sold out IMO and I just bought an *** load of his clothes and watched his stuff. I feel he used me and people like me for his personal gain.
When people who are anti gun anti hunt and fund the same politicians I won't spend my money with them.
Steve makes his money after his major owner gets paid first.
I will not spend another dollar knowingly that even half a cent goes to Steve's owner.
Hope that helps.

I have an extremely hard time believing Steve would support and fund an anti hunting and anti gun politician lol. That's blasphemy. I feel like you missed some facts somewhere? Regardless you have my interest.

Now in regards to the corrugate foundry pants, I brought mine through 5 days of abuse through tough brush and lots of miles. The sizing was perfect- same as I wear for my Levi's. 32x32. I loved the pockets and pocket placement. Really like how burrs refuses to stick to the pants and I enjoyed the suspenders. Great option instead of using a belt. I did like the side vents as well. Unlike most people, I really liked the knee pads and didn't think they got in the way at all. The waterproof knees and seat were definitely advantageous in my opinion. As far as temperature, they aren't super warm, but work well with layers. I wore them with a furnace baselayer, and comfortable insulated jeans. This set up got me through a 3.5 hour morning sit exposed to a 20 mph wind resulting in a -1 feel like temp with windchill.

Now for the negatives: I did notice some pilings starter to occur on the stitching near the seems. I don't think this should be happening on pants that have only went through 5 full days of abuse in my opinion.

Overall I would buy them again. I am looking forward to continued use and seeing how bad the pilings get. As of right now, I would buy them again.

I have an extremely hard time believing Steve would support and fund an anti hunting and anti gun politician lol. That's blasphemy. I feel like you missed some facts somewhere? Regardless you have my interest.

Now in regards to the corrugate foundry pants, I brought mine through 5 days of abuse through tough brush and lots of miles. The sizing was perfect- same as I wear for my Levi's. 32x32. I loved the pockets and pocket placement. Really like how burrs refuses to stick to the pants and I enjoyed the suspenders. Great option instead of using a belt. I did like the side vents as well. Unlike most people, I really liked the knee pads and didn't think they got in the way at all. The waterproof knees and seat were definitely advantageous in my opinion. As far as temperature, they aren't super warm, but work well with layers. I wore them with a furnace baselayer, and comfortable insulated jeans. This set up got me through a 3.5 hour morning sit exposed to a 20 mph wind resulting in a -1 feel like temp with windchill.

Now for the negatives: I did notice some pilings starter to occur on the stitching near the seems. I don't think this should be happening on pants that have only went through 5 full days of abuse in my opinion.

Overall I would buy them again. I am looking forward to continued use and seeing how bad the pilings get. As of right now, I would buy them again.
Peter Chernin is 100 million into Rinella. Search it up and go as far into it you want. Rinella can say what he wants and to me he is using us to make Chernin money. Chernins beliefs and actions are clearly not pro firearms conservative or hunting. Edit...corrected my spelling error on Chernin.

Last edited:
Peter Churnin is 100 million into Rinella. Search it up and go as far into it you want. Rinella can say what he wants and to me he is using us to make Churnin money. Churnins beliefs and actions are clearly not pro firearms conservative or hunting.
I will definitely look into this. Thanks for elaborating on it!

Peter Chernin is 100 million into Rinella. Search it up and go as far into it you want. Rinella can say what he wants and to me he is using us to make Chernin money. Chernins beliefs and actions are clearly not pro firearms conservative or hunting. Edit...corrected my spelling error on Chernin.
I did a little reading into this. Here is my take/ opinion. I think Rinella is a fantastic advocate for pro hunting, he is well spoken, great with words and delivering the message that helps other non-hunters understand our side and why we hunt etc. he is advocating now more than ever in regards to 2a, public land access, not using public lands for mining. He isn't the bad *** backcountry guy but I think he's the advocate we need. I am glad he is out there. I get what you're saying, but it's business. Possibly reaching out to the other side will help promote Steve's initiative in growing the sport and help make our issues known. Side note: Chernin also invested in barstool sports, cameo, Twitter, pandora, etc. i think it's more of an investment for Chernin than it is for Chernin to influence his thoughts and political views on the meateater group and have them portray their mindset differently.

That's my take at least. I'm partial toward Steve and I ultimately think he's great for the industry as a whole.

I did a little reading into this. Here is my take/ opinion. I think Rinella is a fantastic advocate for pro hunting, he is well spoken, great with words and delivering the message that helps other non-hunters understand our side and why we hunt etc. he is advocating now more than ever in regards to 2a, public land access, not using public lands for mining. He isn't the bad *** backcountry guy but I think he's the advocate we need. I am glad he is out there. I get what you're saying, but it's business. Possibly reaching out to the other side will help promote Steve's initiative in growing the sport and help make our issues known. Side note: Chernin also invested in barstool sports, cameo, Twitter, pandora, etc. i think it's more of an investment for Chernin than it is for Chernin to influence his thoughts and political views on the meateater group and have them portray their mindset differently.

That's my take at least. I'm partial toward Steve and I ultimately think he's great for the industry as a whole.
And that is a great example of how we all can have differing beliefs and share them in a courteous and respectful manner. MERICA MY BROTHER MERICA!!!

Has anyone had sizing problems with these
I know they are size similar to the guide lite line and have had some running small in the thigh area are these the same
looking at getting some and want the right size

And that is a great example of how we all can have differing beliefs and share them in a courteous and respectful manner. MERICA MY BROTHER MERICA!!!
Amen reel. Couldn't have said better myself. I do throughly understand your side and I know there's a number of people that feel the exact same way and won't purchase from FL.