• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

First Lite Chama Top & Allegheny Bottom size M - NEW!

bowhunthard88

New, no packaging or tags, NEVER WORN, First Lite Chama 1/4-zip top and Allegheny bottom expedition weight merino wool base layer set. Both items are in size medium in black. These are awesome, completely awesome, they just are too loose on me!

Asking $180 shipped USPS Priority firm. I paid over $215 plus shipping. I had to hunt for the pants too, everyone was out of stock in that size.

26678.jpeg
26679.jpeg

Attachments

• 26677.jpeg
    26677.jpeg
    421.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 26680.jpeg
    26680.jpeg
    506.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 26676.jpeg
    26676.jpeg
    543.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 26681.jpeg
    26681.jpeg
    462.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 26682.jpeg
    26682.jpeg
    288.6 KB · Views: 26
wondering if these would fit - what is you height & weight?

I'm 5'10" and about 155 lbs. with long arms (about a 37" chest, 35" arm length, 30" waist, 31" inseam). The fit is a bit loose in the seat and chest for me. I prefer a bit tighter fit for a base layer, but the construction and quality of this set is awesome. I was going to keep these as a mid-layer but decided not to, and that's why the tags have been removed. Never worn.

Price drop to $160 shipped until the first of the year! No credit cards for that price please!

Thanks!

New, no packaging or tags, NEVER WORN, First Lite Chama 1/4-zip top and Allegheny bottom expedition weight merino wool base layer set. Both items are in size medium in black. These are awesome, completely awesome, they just are too loose on me!

Asking $180 shipped USPS Priority firm. I paid over $215 plus shipping. I had to hunt for the pants too, everyone was out of stock in that size.

Someone, much smaller than me, is going to get a GREAT DEAL!!! First Lite base layers are the only base layers I wear anymore. The rest of their line up is equally as great.