FIRST GUNS by DAN'S CUSTOM GUNS

Thanks Trebark! That seemed to fix it. By the way I really like your 260. That is a well thought out rifle that really came together well. Please post your shooting results. I am sure they will be great.

Yup, that seemed to fix it. Pics appear vertically now.

Thanks for comments on my 260. Be sure to go over there and leave a comment. That way you will be subscribed to the thread and receive an email when the thread is updated.

If they shoot as good as they look then I think Dan will be one busy man. Very nice pair. Enjoy.

Code:
If you make them look alike, its hard for your wife to know when you get a new one!
LOL jajaja very funny and true!!!

Ck out my web site. There is a pic of a 1000yd target that the tactical rifle shot. Better yet I'll post it. Jett shot this hitting the black with the first 2 thinking he was missing the whole thing, Then the 3rd was in the white and he road down and found the other 2. Dan

Attachments

• IMG00600-20110515-1654.jpg
    IMG00600-20110515-1654.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 106
Tnshooter111,
The tactical rifle is one of my favorite rifles due to the low recoil and incredible accuracy as the 1000 yd. gong above proves. Dan Glover of Dan's Custom Gun Service did an outstanding job building this pair of rifles. Here is a video of the rifle being used to make a high shoulder shot kill at 700 yds.

ncsniper58's Channel - YouTube

The mountain rifle has not even been broken in yet! I am sure it will be a shooter also.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts