First form 1 build

Bucklowery

I just finished building my first form 1 in a 22 cal kit. It turned out great and sounds good too. The finish was nice and engraving too. Best part was 30 days for a stamp and you can build your own. Last form 4 was 12 months.
Fit on my mark 4 and tested on the 10/22. The is a good distraction while waiting on the form 4 to come in

Thanks

Buck

Attachments

• 90F43CCB-B6F5-4532-B5F8-8EDF6DE47ECD.jpeg
    90F43CCB-B6F5-4532-B5F8-8EDF6DE47ECD.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 100
How do you do this I would like to add a couple cans to my fleet. I have a lane scorpion king would like to add another 308, then maybe do another in 6.5. What's the process how do you do this? For every can you have to pay the $200 tax stamp then where do you buy the kits?

Nice can and 22/45. My 22/45 rides in flap holster on front handle bars on 4 wheeler for handy access. Sure would be nice to have it be quiet like yours :) !

How do you do this I would like to add a couple cans to my fleet. I have a lane scorpion king would like to add another 308, then maybe do another in 6.5. What's the process how do you do this? For every can you have to pay the $200 tax stamp then where do you buy the kits?
S

Just google form 1 build you will find all information you need. Get your fingerprints done you have to have two cards per person. Use a app for your pictures. E file your form 1 on ATF website. They will send a email a cover letter to mail your fingerprints hard copy and a month later they email your stamp

Thanks

Buck

22 rimfires are only quiet (as in air rifle) if subsonices are used.

With high speeds you still need hearing protection.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.