First cow

Cookie114

Went out west this year and the wife knocked down her first cow elk. This was actually only her second time hunting. She's hooked. She doubled lunged her with a 145LRX out of a 7RM @365yard. The cow hunched up for 2 seconds and tipped over

Attachments

• 20201112_194343.jpg
    20201112_194343.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 585
Went out west this year and the wife knocked down her first cow elk. This was actually only her second time hunting. She's hooked. She doubled lunged her with a 145LRX out of a 7RM @365yard. The cow hunched up for 2 seconds and tipped over
Congratulations your hooked now great shooting

😊.....Nice! I often thought about how nice it would be to have my wife come on hunting trips with me............but for some reason...my girlfriend's didn't agree!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.