Fired Brass Can't be Re-Sized

I have put together a couple of AR10's . You did buy it as one assembly with the correct recoil spring and the correct buffer ? The rifle chamber may be a little large and you say you are wanting them to take it back . When you buy another one are you going to hold it in your hands first if so take your go , no-go gauges with you break it open pull the BCG and put the no-go in the chamber to see the fit . I buy the lower and upper then put the parts I want to go with for them , fire control group , stock and recoil spring and buffer . Then buy the barrel I want with the BCG install it in the upper after I check that the upper is bored true or lap it and the extension true to each other ( for accuracy ) properly torque the barrel nut and use a good clamp on gas block again for accuracy not a pined or set screw one . I also check that the buffer retaining pen isn't interfering with the BCG traveling back some of them are a little long and drag on the BCG .I have also had the bolt catch be a little long and drag on the BCG lifting it upward causing it to bind as it travels backward . If the buffer spring or buffer are too light it will open too soon causing the brass to not be supported in the chamber while it still has gas expanding in it . I know that you know all of this stuff already but some times we get frustrated and forget things . They may have put too many shims between the barrel and barrel extension also causing a looser chamber , another good reason to go with a clamp on gas block they line up easier so your gas tube is lined up with the barrel nut and you don't need shims to line up the nut and gas tube or get a barrel nut that allows the gas tube to be aligned with out shims . Good luck with what ever rout you decide to go with it depending on what the company is like to deal with . Dave

I find the design of their chamber interesting . The helical / spiral grooves cut into the chamber walls make it not friendly for the re-loader as well as the chamber being a slight amount larger in diameter . I do believe that the design was meant to not be re-loaded for at this point . They say it is to assist in extracting the fired round . If you have all of the parts tuned to each other and are running the right powders bullets you shouldn't have extraction problems like they did early on with the m16 . When the military wanted to use some of their left over ball powder , it was a hotter burning powder, they didn't change any thing but the powder so things didn't work out so well . You had the BCG coming out of battery before the brass cooled enough to release from the chamber walls so you pulled the rim off of the case then tried to push a round into the chamber on top of the spent round , not good in a military arm during a fire fight . It appears to me that they were trying to overcome the need to fine tune their combination of parts to accommodate for the variances in tolerances in all the manufacturing of NATO ammo by the varying NATO Countries thus having a candidate for submission for a contract with the military in mind . Just my thoughts

It appears to me that they were trying to overcome the need to fine tune their combination of parts to accommodate for the variances in tolerances in all the manufacturing of NATO ammo by the varying NATO Countries thus having a candidate for submission for a contract with the military in mind . Just my thoughts

If that is the case, why does the company only recommend you fire Federal Gold Medal Match ammo through the weapon? If I were in charge of military contracts, that would be a hard NO.

The green god that you fold up and put in your pocket determines what alliances are made for so many as well .

One shot works better than imperial in my opinion. Wouldn't even budge my rum brass that was Norma . I was using match dies. One shot Made it slick. If that don't work just get some custom dies made as many others have said

Sounds like you are using standard dies, use ar dies! They are not the same. Had same problem with Rcbs dies, called them, and they sent me AR dies. Works great now. They are a larger size die!

Sounds like there is a difference between "Firing a Reload vs Reload a Firing"

It appears to be a battle rifle with a guaranteed accuracy targeted towards Military, Police, PMC's etc.. I doubt these guys pick up their brass for reloading. I would save my reloads for the brass's last firing in this gun, or come to grips its lost brass by design.