Fired Brass Can't be Re-Sized

I can't imagine shooting factory ammo.in a factory gun and Not being able to run yhe same brass through a FL resizing die, prime, powder, bullet and reshoot the very same brass.
I own rifles that I've never bought factory ammo for...EVER. Once I found out I could make my own AND more accurately, it was a nobrainer for me.
It is a little hard to accept to me anyways, that Larue and the OP couldn't compromise on a solution. Word of mouth in this business is everything. I'm still scratching my head why a yop tier AR manufacturer would install a barrel with an oversized. chamber.
My very first AR I built myself..installed a 24" Krieger (compass lake engineering) .223 with a minimum SAAMI spec chamber with a 1-13 twist varminter barrel. I shoot 40 and 50 grain vmax or Nos BT like a house afire.
They specified it was min saami and to keep it clean because of the tighter tolerances...sent a bolt with it headspaced to the chamber.
I'm a bit surprised that Larue didnt include a disclaimer with their product so the OP wasnt let down or surprised when it didn't meet his expectations. Too bad this story doesn't have a happier ending
If you buy a gun with a proprietary oversized chamber to guarantee extraction under any reasonably possible circumstance that brass is going to take a little more work to resize.

Larue will always bend over backwards to ensure customers end up happy but if you go in with a bad attitude making accusations and unreasonable demands things aren't going to work out as you'd like.

Even the OP admitted the gun was built to spec and performed exactly as designed and promised so there's no question but that Larue met their responsibilities as a manufacturer and seller.

If you know what you're doing you can also reload the brass but it may take a Sm Base Body die and/or a little extra work.