• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *FIRE SALE* Custom 6.5 CM

ifgator

7A9AAD9A-84F3-4F71-9DA8-2BF96D329512.jpeg
811F2A01-48EF-4296-834E-BBCCFD1F664F.jpeg
2ABBB45E-2F41-4057-AD4E-C51412DB3EFD.jpeg
832626EA-393E-41B5-8847-35DAFCBF7354.jpeg
FIRE SALE PRICE OF $2k !!!! Rifle only
That is for local sale. If I ship I'm thinking a price of $2,150 as I found out the ffl cost and insurance is $100. So hopefully the extra $50 will get a hard case and shipped.
I had a thread going a few weeks ago but decided to keep the rifle until yesterday when I found a stock I couldn't say no too. So I'll start another build. I copy and pasted my last description to show what I was asking.

I had this 6.5 CM built in January 2017
I took very special care to break in the Barrel as GA Precision recommends. They didn't build this rifle but I used their recommendation. I broke it in with precision hunter 143 ELD-X and it shot like a dream as in I couldn't reload and expect better. Well 1 month later I had my world rocked with health issues and everything I had planned was ruined. Well I'm still battling and haven't even been able to work up a load. Now after seeing PRS style shooting I want a 6.5 CM set up for that. I want bigger barrel, DBM, and a stock with all the rails. That's why I'm selling it. Also I realize I have zero selling credibility so send me a message and I'll give you my number. I just mounted this scope 1 month ago and so I'm really not looking to sell it but I will if someone wants plug and play. I'll discount some but won't take a huge hit. Scope is $2200 from Sportsman's Warehouse.

Here's the build.
Stiller Predator Short action
Bartlein Barrel #3 1-8" twist and 26" long
McMillan A3 Sporter stock
Jewel trigger
Wyatt's our door magazine which allows you toload to the lands without limitation of magazine length. BDL.
Cerakoted black on the action and barrel.
Leupold VX6HD 4-24x52 34mm and I believeTMOAR reticle. I'll check.
20 MOA rail
Rounds:100-150. I think I'm overestimating but I'd rather do that.

Rifle only: $3k
Rifle and scope: $4,800 so that's a $400 hit onthe scope. The rings are the Vortex precision match $150 rings.
I've never sold a rifle like this so if I'm way offjust talk to me about it as I'm easy going as long a person isn't rude about it.

You can call or text Shaun at (208) 709-0845

The weight of the rifle is 10.0 lbs with the scope and rings. I subtracted the published weights of the scope and rings and it's 8.1 lbs