Finding good rifle gunsmith in GA

croge

Looking for a top long range gunsmith in North GA for Remington rifles, need trigger and blueprinting work on 700 5R .308

Any suggestions.

I know the best of the best (IMO). He's done work for me before, but he's located in Selma, Alabama.

His name is Jimmy McCollough. His phone number is (334) 875-6443

Tell him a man named Austin Posey from Montgomery, AL recommended you.

He is an excellent gunsmith....And is a genious when it comes to Remington 7 & 700 rifles.

What' wrong with your 5R? I just purchased a new one about a month ago, and haven't even had the cash to throw a scope on it yet.

+1 on Jim. i have a 44 mag he built off a s&w. Daggum. 44 will shoot .5 to .75 at 100 out of a pistol if I do my part. Awesome work. Incredible attention to detail. Nice man to talk to. ask him about the guy that bought "figs" 44

Great gunsmith and a reloading wizzard. Tom McElwayne w/ Shooters Den in Watkinsville, Ga. 706-310-1234. They do custom ammo, custom rifles, build stocks, and gives classes in reloading. Good folks to deal with and reasonably priced.gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.