Find a Member on LRH from AZ

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Looking to find a member that was located in AZ. Is there a way to search for members by the location they live at on LRH.
He was shooting PRS and was running out of Berger 105s. we had just received a shipment and he needed to finish the summer Matches. Made a deal that we would send him 3 & 3/4 boxes of Berger 105 Target Hybrids (Unicorns). We sent the free shipping and made an agreement that when he got 105s in stock that he would replace what we sent him.
I found some for sale and sent the Retailer to him for him the purchase and heard Crickets since then. I tried to find him but looks like he may have deleted his account. Afraid that we may be out of almost 4 boxes of 105 Target Hybrid Bergers.

Thanks

I searched every PM that I have. Found one with "Member Deleted" with the Title "105 Bergers" and time stamp in Jan 2022 so that is when I sent them out. Only shows my part of the conversation. Went back into my computer/phone for pictures of Shipping Packages and found the member's name and address, but not the name/Handle on LRH. I guess I'll send him a letter to remind him.
Jill and have sent a lot of Brass, Ammo, Bullets out to members at Fair Prices, or for FREE - components, FREE Shipping along with FREE GS services.
We have been very Blessed when other members and shooters/gunsmiths have been generous to us and gave us FREE or really reduce prices on bullets shooting supplies and we just want to "Pay it Forward". Always looking to help out others, especially when in need!

It's not all about the money, but when someone gives you their word and then totally ghosts you?????
The only thing that a person really has control over is their WORD. If their WORD is not worth anything, neither are they.

This is not the first and only time something like this has happened and probably not the last. I guess we are just too trusting in the HUMAN Spirit!

I was not going to post this, but with seeing the Posts about THIEVES and society degrading well-I hope that some of the hunters/shooters that we worked with read this and give a second thought.

Last edited: