Finally where I'm not your typical rifleman/shopper!

royinidaho

Figured it was time to buy some pretty simple stuff. Wanted a phone scope for an iPhone and a HHA Optimizer (adjustable rail cross bow) for use on my air gun.

First complaint: No one in either Sportsmans or Cabalas know anything about cross bow sights let alone the HHA. Idaho Falls justification is that they are the smallest Cabalas store in the world and other people order their stock.

Both Sportmans and Cabalas referred me to the internet. So that's what I came home and did.

Both items are on the way.

Shopped through both stores and couldn't see anything I need for the shooting I do or even for hunting. Neither store ever heard of a Chey Tac cartridge, let alone an Allen Magnum.

The most sold rifle is in 6.5 Creed for both stores.

Long range to them is 500 yards.

However the visit to Harbor Freight was super fruitful....

What's our country coming to...?:

We were in Sportsman last week looking for a tikka 223 left hand and they told me they Tikka didn't make one. As a independent Carquest owner we strive to help our customers get what they want or need big corporate doesn't care.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.