Finally STW

Some times you have to take a chance,my first Meopta was used still have it 3 years later ,my new one is their Optika 6 sfp 3x18x50 with Dichro Tech bdc retical, wish I had 2 dozen of them ,yeah their that good.

I tryed to sell ya the Package ! Lol
I'm not a 7 guy ! Kinda have a Love for the Rums !
I have tryed countless times to sell all the 7stw stuff . Just no Luck. Guess its time to put it together and burn some Powder!

Rum Man
If the deal is still good I am interested. I had so many people respond with brass they would sell I could keep track of them all. Then that rifle deal fell through. Now I'm back in action thanks to Cole@Parkwestarms.

Some times you have to take a chance,my first Meopta was used still have it 3 years later ,my new one is their Optika 6 sfp 3x18x50 with Dichro Tech bdc retical, wish I had 2 dozen of them ,yeah their that good.
Might have to take a chance. They have a very impressive line up of optics.

By all means Get a 1/8 twist. I have had a 7mm STW for 20 years. When the barrel went south I built a 28 Nosler and never looked back nor would I go back. As stated above the length with heavies is a problem in the STW not in the 28. The magazine is where part of the problem is. The modern cartridge design is superior in the 28 Nosler. Ask any gunsmith who builds rifles which he prefers.