Finally started 6.5 build! Scope help?

Ackool

after talking and looking at nearly everything we finally pulled the trigger on a GAP Hospitaller chambered in the 6.5gap 4s. Finally specs are manners t4-a stock, 26" bartlein #7 contour tube, And the Jewell trigger upgrade. Now starts the wait and also starts my search for optics. I think I have it narrowed down to either the Nightforce atacr 5-25x56 f1 or the Steiner t5xi 5-25x56. Due to living in the middle of nowhere it doesn't give us the chance to try many higher end optics. So looking at these two or any other that y'all may have in mind? Thanks in advance for the help.

If that's the kind of scope you're interested in, check out the Vortex Razor HD Gen. II. The reviews put them up there with, or pretty close to, the best. All the high end scopes will do well. It'll mostly boil down to a preference on little things.

Put a 20min rail on it and look at the NF Comp. 15-55. It will save a bit of weight and it has a smaller objective that will let you get closer to the barrel. FCR-1 reticle....gun)...................................................:)

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.