Finally got to play with a Leica Vector!!

lerch

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
Guys all i have to say is WOW!!!!!

my partner Bill ordered one in for a good buddy/customer of ours who is kicking butt on the national F-Class circuit. luckily he couldnt pick it up for a few days so guess what we got to do :D:D

i only got to play with at work some but BJ got to take it out to the field one morning. i will try to get him to post a more comprehensive test result on here but from what i saw, ****!!!!

I was getting easily repeatable readings on stop signs at 1200-1400yds and several readings on a tree at 1950 something yds all while just being rested against a wall!!!!

I know the pricing is scary as hell and way out of alot of guys range (mine too right now) but honestly it is amazing. not to mention the aiming reticle is a cross hair that is the same size as most of all of ours rifle scopes!!!

fast readings, dependable readings, super fine aiming point, great optics. I use the swaro all the time and i will for a long time but i can honestly say this rig really did over shadow it.

we can get them in and for anyone who can afford it you definantly wont be dissapointed!!!!:)

I will try to get Bill get off his butt and get a more in depth test result

have a good un
steve

Lerch,

They are nice pieces of equipment. I know a guy who has one and he paid nearly 14K for it. He is using the Vector Mk IV. nice piece of kit, but slightly out of my price range as well.

Ken

well i tried my butt off to get BJ to post a big response on his results with the rangefinder but we have been completely swamped at the shop (almost MZ season in OK). as for price i aint 100% sure on it yet but i think the model we had will be a little over $4K. again im not for sure yet.

i feel pretty stupid on my part but for the life of me i cannot remeber the name of the model we had, LOL :rolleyes:

let me get BJ to post some more details on here and he can tell you all some more, guess i am just gonna have to put a gun to his head to make him do it ;)

have a good un
steve

ya 14K is a little out of my price range as well :D:D

no the recoil aint bad, it only popped me in the eye brow once LOL

ya i wish NF would make a rangefinder as well. actually what i would like is a spotter from them, maybe with the NP-R1 reticle in it????:D

steve

+1 on the rangefinding spotter. I think it makes so much sense, but since no one makes one, i thought i must be crazy or missing something..i guess i am not the only one.

I even wrote it on the warrenty card questionaire i sent in this summer to NF

ya 14K is a little out of my price range as well :D:D

no the recoil aint bad, it only popped me in the eye brow once LOL

ya i wish NF would make a rangefinder as well. actually what i would like is a spotter from them, maybe with the NP-R1 reticle in it????:D

steve

I know a fellow that lost one in Afghanistan. He's looking at a statement of charges supposedly around $9k. Ouch. (If he pays anything, it won't be that much, though.)

"Leica" Vectors are no longer made. Vectronix is the manufacturer. Look it up on google or something. They measure distances in km.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts