Finally go to shoot it a little

ss7mm

I recently rebuilt my Ruger 10/22 but never have been able to test it out. I recently did some more work to it and wanted to test it. Life has been really hectic but yesterday I got to sneak out for a couple of hours before dark and try it out.

Hadn't shot it with this scope so tried it at 25, got it on paper and then one at 50. Dialed the scope and tried 3 using the X. The 3 looked good so I added 7 more. Looked at it through the scope and was having so much fun I refilled the clip and put 10 more down range, for a total of 20 rounds. Wasn't being real careful as I was just having fun and shooting off the bipod. Need a slight adjustment to the Burris inserts and then I'll be able to try it again when I get a little time.

This is the 20 round hole at 50 yards with CCI MiniMag Hollow Points. Haven't even tried the "good stuff" in it yet.
DSC02419Medium.jpg

This is the little Ruger strutting it's stuff with its big brother.
DSC02423Medium.jpg

Little bit of snow on the ground along with some cold weather and some bunnies and other critters better learn to duck.:)

I tend to just have fun when it comes to the 22s. I was just shooting off a bipod and no rear rest over my hood in a cold wind of about 10-15 mph. The good part about the wind was that I didn't have to shoot at 90 degrees to it. Didn't have time to load up all of the good stuff for testing.

I'll take it cause it's not all that bad for a blind, crippled, cross-eyed, used up ol fart.:)

I tend to just have fun when it comes to the 22s. I was just shooting off a bipod and no rear rest over my hood in a cold wind of about 10-15 mph. The good part about the wind was that I didn't have to shoot at 90 degrees to it. Didn't have time to load up all of the good stuff for testing.

I'll take it cause it's not all that bad for a blind, crippled, cross-eyed, used up ol fart.:)
If you shot that good in 10-15 mph wind and your blind,crippled,and cross-eyed I would like to see what you would have done in your prime:)

Nice shooting and big brother looks awesome!

Bigbuck

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.