Finally, Finally I have it ready to shoot

The barreled action looks familiar :D! Looks awesome let us know how it shoots!

Yep its yours, hard to believe I have not shot it yet. I got a little side tracked with some political stuff, school, and making holsters for some friends. I have the pressure test loaded up, just have not made the time to get to the range.

OK I shot it, very please with initial result to say the least. Considering the one low shot that I know for a fact I pulled.

Load
64.2g H1000
Nosler brass
140g Berger VLD
Rem 9 1/2 mag primer

Weather
13 degrees
10-15 mph head wind

Target at 200m
guns0082-1_zps3ade2fb4.jpg

Very pleased with the results from today. 317m group from the bipod, no rear bag. These are shots 4,5,and 6 since I have owned the rifle. Considering I have 20x available and after I shot the group I realized the scope was set to 6.5x I'm at 6 rounds total since I have owned the rifle very happy.

Great thread. Thanks for sharing all the pics. Awesome looking rifle and it sure shoots! Shows what you can do when you take your time. Nice work.

Sweet! Looks like it is a killer for sure. You are feeling the good now. Congrats.:)

Added the pics to my file for use on my old T3 some day...maybe. Thanks.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.