Final chapter has been written.....DOUBLE TROUBLE

Now that's a great story with a happy ending,congratulations to each and every one involved. Your boys are growing up to be fine men themselves,with Your great guidance and love ,your aGreat Father and it shows and over flows, in all the Smiles and excitement, that Fantastic buck ,will live forever in your pictures & memories & sheds . But don't think there isn't another great buck in your futures , he's growing up on your land just remember to feed them well with alfalfa,clover,& I promise they'll pop on over ,Cheers & thks for posting !!!.

That is a great story, and the years of pursuit, the recording, and the history, sheds, growing boys, was 90% of the fun journey. Sure looked like an Illinois or Iowa bruiser to me. I have 2 or 3, and one has those double brow tines
on one side.

Great family treasure.🙂

Here's my single side less pronounced double brow tine.
He's not 184 like double trouble.
He's one of my small ones.🙂

Attachments

• IMAG0014.jpg
    IMAG0014.jpg
    526.4 KB · Views: 90
Thanks for all of the kind comments. I am so glad it worked out how it did. I am also glad he dropped in his tracks and didn't end up wounded and lost forever. It has truly been an awesome season for us. Two to three years really. It truly has been a blessing to share it with my family and everyone else. Kind of like a poor mans fairytale.(we don't have a big spread to let them grow) I am going to have to start trying to food plot and hold them home more when I retire in a year or three.

May all of you have a similar experience!!!