Fierce Rifles

I have a Fierce Edge in 7-08 with a 20" barrel. Had an issue with the safety not engaging. I called and they immediately gave the info to send it back or he offered to send me the part and let me put it in. Since then no issues and it shoots great. It met the .5 guarantee with the recommended ammo and with some Hammers it will does better. I will say it is super light...almost too light. Not much resistance if you have to freehand something or shooting from a bench.

There's a deal on another site right now where a guy got a riffle from them and there was no riffling the barrel. The kicker was he had shot it, sent it back, shot it again then looked down the barrel and was like ***.
Yes, that is on Rokslide.com forum. It's under the "firearms" section, about 15 posts down it's titled Fierce Firearm Disaster. The OP purchased the rifle, and when he fired it couldn't open the bolt so he sent it back. They "fixed" it and returned it to him. Then when he shot it, couldn't get it to group-bullets going sideways through the target. Examined the rifle and discovered no rifling in barrel. Called John Mogle who laughed and told him to "Get a lawyer and have fun". In post #24 of that thread OP posted pics of bore with no rifling.

Last edited:
Friend bought a titanium carbon barreled 28 Nos from them. I offered to do load work ups and barrel breakin. From shot one forward had to nearly pound bolt open… what the hell!! (Starting loads no less)

Long story short he had to send it back, after threatening Legal action they reluctantly agreed. They said nothing wrong with it and sent it back. Lie number one, shot it again and at least cartridges would eject without beating on bolt. I had fired brass from before it was sent back and newly fired brass that would eject was .0025 larger ! So, they polished the hell out of chamber and said nothing was wrong with it. Before forcing them to take it back they told my friend that his Hornady brass, Hornady factory rounds and Nosler brass were all junk. Claimed ADG was only brass that would work. So, bad mouthing others in the industry to divert their QC BS.

Now get this, I talked to both Hornady and Nosler tech, was told by one of them when I explained it was a Fierce that was giving us fits guy said, "28 Nosler I ll bet". I go, how'd you know. He said they had a number of guys having same problem. He seemed very knowledgeable and in a nice way said his guess was they just cut too many chambers on the reamer.

So anyway, less than impressed with their service, answers and diversion. Gun shoots .5 MOA but way too much hassle for paying premium dollar. Friend said he'd never buy another! ( I wouldn't either after seeing this fiasco)
YMMV

Might be a bit off topic but the last 3 factory rifles I have bought shot sub moa out of the box. Weatherby Vanguard 6.5 CM. Tikka T3 7MM Rem Mag and Mauser M18 6.5 PRC. Begs the question why roll the dice with builders or High dollar factory

Off topic but I am wondering where these rifles say they are made?
The owner brags about being made in Utah but all the ones I've seen say made in Canada.
Just another problem?
The original Fury, Carbon Fury, Edge, Twisted Edge, Carbon Edge and Carbon Titanium Edge are made in Canada by a great builder. John Mogle the owner decided he wantEd to build them in house. Any Rage lines, Reaper or Rival lines are made in Utah. They no longer include a target with their new lines to show .5 moa accuracy. The Utah rifles have had some issues, but when you sell out to Cabelas and Sportsman's Warehouse your business model changes to fit the needs of your retailers. Tough to beat the original lines. You can still get them from Antler Arms Rifles in Canada. You will need a registered importer to get them here. I own several Twisted Edges and Edge rifles that are tack drivers.

Last edited:
The original Fury, Carbon Fury, Edge, Twisted Edge, Carbon Edge and Carbon Titanium Edge are made in Canada by a great builder. John Mogle the owner decided he wantEd to build them in house. Any Rage lines, Reaper or Rival lines are made in Utah. They no longer include a target with their new lines to show .5 moa accuracy. The Utah rifles have had some issues, but when you sell out to Cabelas and Sportsman's Warehouse your business model changes to fit the needs of your retailers. Tough to beat the original lines. You can still get them from Red Antler Rifles in Canada. You will need a registered importer to get them here. I own several Twisted Edges and Edge rifles that are tack drivers.
Agree, The company is actually called Antler Arms for anyone interested. Great thing is they also have left hand models for only 100 dollars more, that they will provide if desired. Note, LH not available on the Expedition.

You can buy direct and have them imported. Border View does this all the time, it is their main business.

Brochure - Guns are in Canadian dollars so about 33% less when converted to U.S.

Last edited:
Well, I have a custom-built Fierce CT Carbon Edge in 7mm-08 and its a great rifle. My son has a CT Carbon Edge in 6.5 Creedmoor as does my friend and business partner. All the Rifles shoot lights out and fit and finish is really nice. That modified SAKO trigger breaks at 2.5 punds like a shard of glass, very crisp. I bagged a nice Mule deer at 475 yds last year in CO and this last October in N NM, a nice 5X6 Elk at 550 yds, so no worries there. That said, dealing with the "custom" guys is frustrating. My son and biz partner bought their edges off the shelf so got them right away. My custom rifle took14 months to get done. I had to make all the calls about progress, never got a call from Fierce. Now I ordered a custom 6.8 Western for both myself and business partner and so far, it's been 13 months, same story about lack of communication. Allegedly the long pole in the tent is receipt of short actions to complete the build. The rifles were promised back in July ahead of the October Elk hunt. They missed the deadline with no effort IMO to "get er done", despite knowing we were waiting on the rifles for this particular hunt. They suggested we make a backup plan for the Oct hunt. We used our Fierce rifles in hand and successfully completed the hunt but if it weren't for already having suitable rigs, we'd have missed the hunt. I have no shortage of "Elk Worthy" rigs in my gun safe, but we specifically ordered the six eights for this hunt. So...great rifles, good prices but no sense of urgency or communication on the custom builds. They used to say on the website to expect 2-4 months for delivery, but I've not seen that delivery response from the guys I've dealt with. I highly recommend the rifles but suggest buying from "in stock" if they have a rig that suits your needs or if you go the custom route you need to set some grounds rules and deadlines on delivery and require some periodic updates.

Their action are reasonably good ( fierce edge titanium ) but I would stay away from their carbon wrapped barrel. The bore consistency of two I measured was shocking: in 30 cal, a 0.3002 pilot would fit tight from the breach end, then go loose once it passed the beginning of the carbon section, and on the muzzle end of that barrel I needed to use a 0.3008 pilot to have a good fit , slightly tight where the shoulder of the factory 5/8-24 thread was and loose against under the carbon .

IMHO, make sure you have the opportunity to test first , either you buy a new one or a second end one. And if you ever get one rebarreled , get a bartlein or another reputable brand of barrel maker. And get it done by a good gunsmith you trust.