Fierce Rifles

Please point it out on their site. I don't see anything about them importing rifles into the US. They have no US dealers. But I did send them a message asking if they can import one of their TI Mountain rifles. I own several made in Canada Fierce rifles that perform as good as expected. I would love to add another one.
It was on there a couple of months ago but I don't see it on the site itself any more. Best to call them. If they no longer export direct and you need an importer check out Borderview. Import export of guns is their only business. Have used them a number of times.

It was on there a couple of months ago but I don't see it on the site itself any more. Best to call them. If they no longer export direct and you need an importer check out Borderview. Import export of guns is their only business. Have used them a number of times.
They have a no compete with Fierce. They can't sell them in this country. Fierce no longer uses the names Edge, CT Edge or Fury. Anything with this name is made with Canadian made parts or made in Canada.

About 6 weeks ago I decided to try a Fierce Carbon Rival in 28 nosler. Before any load developing I like to clean & check barrel with a bore scope. While doing this I realized something very odd in the throat or free bore area of this chamber. 3 of the 6 riffling lands protruded into the throat area, 2 of them may not of even been touched by the reamer. Got in touch with Cody at Fierce and sent it back to them. When their gunsmith finally checked it out he told Cody he could fix it. That's funny stuff and just what I was afraid I was gonna hear. The meaning of the term gunsmith can vary from person to person. Well after I told them no way they were willing to rebarrel the rifle but Id had enough of them and luckily for me the store where I ordered it from was willing to give me a full refund so that's what I did. I wont be buying a Fierce ever again and would strongly recommend not to. I do have the video I made with the testlong bore scope and I think I can send it if anyone is interested in seeing it. Just PM me with e-mail address.

I own a Fierce 7 RM. I believe it is an Edge, though it was the first rifles they built and released and I bought it right when they first came out - 7 or 8 years ago, just a few months after I had heard about them/seen them in magazine reviews. It was the only rifle model available at the time though it could be purchased in steel or titanium and with or without carbon wrapped barrel. I went with a steel with steel fluted barrel.

It shoots well and has been reliable. However, I would say the fit and finish is not as good as other custom rifles I have seen. For example, it has the smaller thread for the scope rings and they put it in the rem 700 pattern before they went to the 8/40 and Talley started building Fierce specific rings. Have not had any problems, but my rear scope ring protrudes over the ejection port about 3/4 inch. Aesthetically it irritates me.

Emailed and called Fierce at the time and didn't get a response. Purchased the Fierce specific Talley rings when they became available which fix the problem but they use larger machine screws. Talked to a gunsmith locally, who said he'd be happy to rethread it but he wouldn't recommend it as the cerakote would likely chip when he does it. So, I'm a bit irritated.

They get good performance reviews and I'm happy with mine. My uncle bought the exact same rifle as me at the time and is happy with his too. We did get an excellent price at the time. FWIW, Backfire has had a number of their rifle he really likes.

IMO, if they offer exactly what you want at a price premium compared to other options I'd buy from them again. Otherwise, I'd look at some other options including Proof, Alterra, Springfield Waypoint 2020 (limited caliber options). If you have a gunsmith you trust I'd go that way myself. Here in Canada, gunsmiths aren't nearly as common as they are in the US. Takes forever to get firearms and parts across the border so options are more limited. Finding someone who'll build exactly what you want for a reasonable price is a challenge.

OP, if you have not picked one up yet. I have 2 Twisted Edges that I will be listing shortly. 7mm Rem Mag and 300 PRC. Both are setup with illuminated Leupold Mark5 scopes with the Fierce Long Range packages. I have 2 cases of ammo for each rifle as well.