Fierce rifles??

T-n-A

Does anyone know anything about the fierce firearms rifles? I see a lot of them for sale on places like gunbroker , just wondering if they are good rifles.

Awesome rifle accuracy wize. I also like the handling and balance. Service in Canada is excellent, but maybe not that good in US.
Make a search, there is many post about Fierce.

I came extremely close to purchasing one but couldn't agree on a price. A friend has one and let me check it out and the balance is very good, it's a great weight and shouldered very well. I still want one.

Just picked up my first fierce, a Rival in 300 PRC. Fit and finish is excellent and I have no doubt it'll be a lights out shooter. I can't believe how light it is compared to the GW and other customs I've had. Very impressed!

I have a Fury in 7mm rem mag and with the limbsaver and muzzlebreak its a breeze to shoot. Its my favorite hunting rifle in the safe.

Has anyone weighed a CT Rival barreled action? I'm curious how it compares weight-wise to the christensen ridgeline titanium? I've heard that both companies have had some discrepancies between advertised rifle weights and actual rifle weights... but that is most likely due to differences in the weights of one stock to the next (as in, each barreled action off the line should weigh exactly the same as the next, caliber and barrel length being equal). For example, had cabelas gun counter guy weigh a ct rival 300wm and it was 6lbs 8oz (6.5lbs) on the nose... where fierce advertised 6.2lbs... just wonder if that is a one off or not (since my regular non titanium ridgeline 300wm also weighs in at 6.5lbs with muzzlebrake).

I wander if it's not a Ti action
It said ct rival right on it I believe, and titanium. I've heard of others getting different weights, but I've heard that something about the manufacturing process of the carbon fiber stock gets inconsistencies in the density from one stock to the next. I'm curious, have you ever had yours out of the stock to weigh just the barreled action?