Fierce rifles

I need to put in my .2 Bought a 6.5 creedmoor Fierce Fury I couldnt be happier unbelievably accurate love it:)

I'm glad to hear your rifle shoots. I just picked up the fury In 300rum I'll hoping I have the same results. I'll Let you know the results after the range

I will let you know after I wring mine out. I was looking for a .28 Nosler and was having problems finding a donor action for a build when I stumbled on Fierce. At first blush I liked the gun but the name threw me off, kind of pretentious. After looking at other factory offerings and semi customs in my price range I went back and bought an Edge. The stock felt great to me and I am a fan of Sako actions, of which this is a very close to. I have had mine for a bit now and after rounding up a base, mounts, scope, bullets, dies, etc. I am ready to start working up a load for it. So far I have 35 shots down the barrel, 20 factory and 15 pressure test loads with the bullet in the lands. I have not seen .5 moa accuracy yet but the factory ammo isn't exactly to match standards even though it says it is on the box and my loads were not exactly meant for accuracy yet. Hopefully when rain and and snow stop I will be able to test out a few serious loads and see if I can get it to shoot. I will be curious to see how the soft touch stock stands up over time as well.

I will let you know after I wring mine out. I was looking for a .28 Nosler and was having problems finding a donor action for a build when I stumbled on Fierce. At first blush I liked the gun but the name threw me off, kind of pretentious. After looking at other factory offerings and semi customs in my price range I went back and bought an Edge. The stock felt great to me and I am a fan of Sako actions, of which this is a very close to. I have had mine for a bit now and after rounding up a base, mounts, scope, bullets, dies, etc. I am ready to start working up a load for it. So far I have 35 shots down the barrel, 20 factory and 15 pressure test loads with the bullet in the lands. I have not seen .5 moa accuracy yet but the factory ammo isn't exactly to match standards even though it says it is on the box and my loads were not exactly meant for accuracy yet. Hopefully when rain and and snow stop I will be able to test out a few serious loads and see if I can get it to shoot. I will be curious to see how the soft touch stock stands up over time as well.
Any updates? Thanks

I have a fury in 300 rum. It meets its accuracy guarantee with barnes 180ttsx factory ammo. I worked up 2 handloads
For it. 200 accubond with retumbo and 181 hammer hunter with h1000. Its shoots holes inside of holes with the hammers I've had the gun 3 yrs and happy with it. My only things that I'm not fond of is the rather heavy bolt lift and the shape and size of bolt knob.

That's impressive. I think they have those bad boys dialed. It's a hell of a value too. I think a few features could be added but that's a personal thing.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.