Fierce Rifles -- Insight and Recommendations?

I have the Fury in 6.5 PRC. I have been very happy with it. I have shot a few different bullets through it with no trouble meeting the 1/2 MOA guarantee. I have not had issues with ejection or early pressure signs. The barrel was easy to clean from the start. Bedding is perfect and clean with the barrel centered perfectly in the channel. The Trigger Tech in mine made it down to 2 pounds which is perfect for me. I like the magazine and feeding is flawless. I will buy another without hesitation.

I ordered my Fury through Cabelas a year or so ago. It was shipped for free to my local Bass Pro Shop and received it in three days. Sorry, not the answer to your question but only an experience. Problem was only getting in touch with the manufacturer to buy a set of scope rings. The rings are made just for that rifle by another company in batches so you can only get them through Fierce. If you need to leave a message, they are slow to call you back at times just call again later. However the owner is a very nice man to speak with. Really has been a great rifle so far. Did you purchase a carbon barrel?
Talley makes their rings. I believe you can order them online right through Talley.

Talley makes their rings. I believe you can order them online right through Talley.
Yes, I tried ordering them direct from Tally. The man stated that they are special made for Fierce in batches. A regular Rem 700 had different screws and fitment. No matter because Fierce 100 sets I think he said in stock. I really do like the firearm. It is in 300 PRC.

Oh ok. My rifle is also in 300 PRC. But I'm having a pic rail mounted and I think they're using Nightforce rings.

I stand corrected. place my order in February. If this season passes much further prolly just going to cancel.
Have you called them? You kind of have to stay on them (unfortunately). There's no way yours should still be there. Probably forgot about it.

Be careful with the talley rings as if you want to mount a Nightforce NX8 scope or similar, the rings are spaced too far apart for that scope, you'll need to put a rail on top and use other rings. The rails are standard 700 style mount rings (short or long action depending what you have)

Edit: I did a review on my Edge CT you can find it here: https://youtu.be/SsAKkElFXUI

Last edited:
Fierce called today. Gun finally has the dial installed and is shipping today. Looks like I will have time to shoot it before season.

Fierce called today. Gun finally has the dial installed and is shipping today.

Ordered a 300 PRC Reaper from them April 8th, 2021. August 20 was expected ship date. End of August they told me beginning of October. Today they told me they have the barreled action, now it is expected to be end of January. I don't mind the wait so much (if they would have said 9-12 months up front) but I do mind the story changing and missed expectations.

Ordered a 300 PRC Reaper from them April 8th, 2021. August 20 was expected ship date. End of August they told me beginning of October. Today they told me they have the barreled action, now it is expected to be end of January. I don't mind the wait so much (if they would have said 9-12 months up front) but I do mind the story changing and missed expectations.i
I was told 3 months and ended up almost 6 months. And when it was ready to ship was told they built the wrong gun. Ordered a CT Rival. They built a carbon rival. I had high hopes buying my "Dream" gun from them. But I doubt I'll ever buy another one from them. On the plus side the test target shot a .223" group. 212 eldx. Better than I shot it at the range

Last edited:
Those sound like very minor delays in this environment were in currently compared to alot of other industries. I've shot a couple and talked to the owner and his son, i would not hesitate to go that direction at all.

Be careful with the talley rings as if you want to mount a Nightforce NX8 scope or similar, the rings are spaced too far apart for that scope, you'll need to put a rail on top and use other rings. The rails are standard 700 style mount rings (short or long action depending what you have)

Edit: I did a review on my Edge CT you can find it here: https://youtu.be/SsAKkElFXUI
There are a lot of scopes you can't mount with their ring spacing. They fell short of the mark there