Fierce Rifles Customer Service

ElCidAviator

I've been saving, drooling and dreaming for a few months now about a Twisted Rival in 28 Nos. I was about to call them to order and then saw the Google reviews. There's a lot of complaints about their customer service. I was a little worried myself when I called them the first time and left a message and they didn't return my phone call (I gave them a week). The second time I called, talked to Gage and he seemed like he was fairly helpful/knowledgeable.

What are the overall experiences with their customer service? Should I just look somewhere else that has a better reputation or should I not worry and get the dream gun?

Also, I saw the video from backfire, that talked about them putting in a trigger tech trigger vs. a Bix'n Andy. That's the type of thing that I would expect them to remedy immediately (I wouldn't even except the rifle at my FFL). Has anyone else had that happen to them? Did they remedy the situation?

Thanks in advance!

If you are wondering about them, they never returned your phone call, me, I would look elsewhere, especially if you found a lot of complaints. There are a lot of Custom builders out there, if you are looking specifically at the 28 Nosler check out Ryan Pierce at Piercision Rifles, he builds a lot of rifles that customer's rave about and he seems like a very nice person from what little I have messaged him on certain things.

Call Flat Creek Precision Rifles and talk to Tim McWhorter. Just got a beautiful 300 PRC and shoots amazing. Always there to talk guns and answer questions. 229-328-5501. Also, saw when posted this an advertisement on here for Flat Creek.
I wish I could afford a $5K rifle, but my budget is sub $2.5K, which rules out any truly custom company. The twisted rival maxes that out.

Both of the Fierce Rifles I own are shooters.
I have to admit that the one phone call I had with their Customer Service did not impress me but it wasn't a true "service" issue so it didn't really matter. My guess is that they've grown too big too fast and when that happens customer service suffers

Try not to overthink it. The vast majority are satisfied, there are a few who have problems. It's that way with everything.
Wringing your hands about being one of the few is futile. The odds are in your favor for no problems.

There are allot of people who get into car wrecks everyday, yet billions still get in the car. LOL, those that survive the car wreck still get in cars… you see my point?
Live your life on your terms and stop letting the internet interfere with that. In the end everything is on you. So be bold, just own it,

Why let a few complaints from unnamed faces online deter you? The online gun community is the most whiny bunch of unhappy never satisfied folks in existence.

If you want a Rival, buy one! Unless is straight up doesn't fire or eject, there's not much point in dealing with customer service of any gun manufacturer.

Why let a few complaints from unnamed faces online deter you? The online gun community is the most whiny bunch of unhappy never satisfied folks in existence.

If you want a Rival, buy one! Unless is straight up doesn't fire or eject, there's not much point in dealing with customer service of any gun manufacturer.

Right?? Lmao. If they put out a really good product, they are really gonna be too busy dealing with demand to be top notch customer service... unfortunately just the way it is....

BTW, OP, I have 2 of their CT Edge rifles. One in 300 Win Mag and one in 300 RUM.

It's hard to lay down that much money once, let alone twice, but once I had the first, and knew what I was getting, it made the second purchase all too easy. So if I had to issue caution, it would be for that. Lol.

I've been saving, drooling and dreaming for a few months now about a Twisted Rival in 28 Nos. I was about to call them to order and then saw the Google reviews. There's a lot of complaints about their customer service. I was a little worried myself when I called them the first time and left a message and they didn't return my phone call (I gave them a week). The second time I called, talked to Gage and he seemed like he was fairly helpful/knowledgeable.

What are the overall experiences with their customer service? Should I just look somewhere else that has a better reputation or should I not worry and get the dream gun?

Also, I saw the video from backfire, that talked about them putting in a trigger tech trigger vs. a Bix'n Andy. That's the type of thing that I would expect them to remedy immediately (I wouldn't even except the rifle at my FFL). Has anyone else had that happen to them? Did they remedy the situation?

Thanks in advance!
Good chance you'll be happy with it.

Thanks for all the replies. I know there's some paranoia in my original post, but this is a big investment for me, so I wanted to hedge my bets on not making a terrible investment.

I'll be calling Fierce on Monday. Hopefully the pick up the phone so I can order a rifle!

Right?? Lmao. If they put out a really good product, they are really gonna be too busy dealing with demand to be top notch customer service... unfortunately just the way it is....

BTW, OP, I have 2 of their CT Edge rifles. One in 300 Win Mag and one in 300 RUM.

It's hard to lay down that much money once, let alone twice, but once I had the first, and knew what I was getting, it made the second purchase all too easy. So if I had to issue caution, it would be for that. Lol.
Good chance you'll be happy with it.
🙏🤙🏻

Thanks for all the replies. I know there's some paranoia in my original post, but this is a big investment for me, so I wanted to hedge my bets on not making a terrible investment.

I'll be calling Fierce on Monday. Hopefully the pick up the phone so I can order a rifle!
There are companies that literally get paid to bad mouth competitors on internet review sites and boards. I would trust first hand knowledge from folks you can trust over anything I read on the internet from sources you cannot fact check.

Never heard a negative word one from anyone that actually owns one of their rifles and that to me says a lot.