Fierce Fury rifle trigger replacement? Timney or Sako?

timotheius

I just bought a Fierce Fury rifle in 300 win mag. I got my scope mounted and shot it a few times yesterday, and I really don't like the trigger. My biggest complaint is that it has a small amount of creep, which I can't stand. Also, it is a little heavier than I would like. Does anyone know if there is a Timney trigger (Sako maybe) that would be a drop in fit? Or, does anyone know how to adjust this trigger to get rid of the creep? I just got this rifle and would rather not have to ship it all the way back to Utah just to get a trigger adjustment done.

I have a couple fierce rifles. Only aftermarket triggers i could find was a jard trigger or bix an andy
You can lighten the weight by turning the adjustment screw but they are a little heavy for my liking too

I think I have the issue resolved now. I did adjust the trigger weight screw to lighten the pull. That improved the overall feel of the trigger significantly for me, and made it to where the creep wasn't really noticable anymore. I think its at a point where I consider it acceptable. Also, I when I separated the action from the stock, I compared it to a Sako A7 rifle I have. The triggers are almost completely identical. I am pretty sure that any trigger that would work in a Sako will also work in the Fierce. The two triggers looked like clones.