Fierce Edge, I have questions!

Well I asked him about that and he said he didn't want to waste anymore money on it.
He would rather waste your time and efforts to make it what it's not. This should have came with a target that shows a 180gr bullet printing under .5 moa. I'm not sure what the extra 20-30 grains will do for hunting. Barnes TSX or TTSX are great all copper bullets also.

He would rather waste your time and efforts to make it what it's not. This should have came with a target that shows a 180gr bullet printing under .5 moa. I'm not sure what the extra 20-30 grains will do for hunting. Barnes TSX or TTSX are great all copper bullets also.
Originally it did, but when he asked for the recipe from Fierce naturally they declined in divulging such secret information because of the high price tag on their ammo. So this all started with him asking me if we could do load development for it and possibly jump up in bullet weight. So I said sure and that's where this whole Fierce debacle started

I own a fierce fury 300 win mag it's an awesome gun. Shoot sub 1 inch at 400. Fierce guns were originally made by antler arms out of Canada their phone number is 418-449-4142. I would contact them about this issue and see if they can offer help they originally made the edge too. They actually make outstanding rifles. The fierce brand was sold to another group of people in the States and everything I read about their CS is negative.

I own a fierce fury 300 win mag it's an awesome gun. Shoot sub 1 inch at 400. Fierce guns were originally made by antler arms out of Canada their phone number is 418-449-4142. I would contact them about this issue and see if they can offer help they originally made the edge too. They actually make outstanding rifles. The fierce brand was sold to another group of people in the States and everything I read about their CS is negative.
I contacted them about a thumbhole stock for 338 RUM Edge. They have a non-compete and are not able to help anybody in the US. They don't answer anything. Negative reviews are questionable. How can a company like Christensen Arms have such a poor reputation and still be the 7th largest firearms producer? Online reviews are a joke. CS with Fierce is the same. They keep selling everything they build. 6-10 month wait for a rifle. How bad can they be? As for load data, no one would give that out when they sell the ammunition you are asking about. They did the load work and want to charge for it. Seems fair to me.

Good info birddog

Originally it did, but when he asked for the recipe from Fierce naturally they declined in divulging such secret information because of the high price tag on their ammo. So this all started with him asking me if we could do load development for it and possibly jump up in bullet weight. So I said sure and that's where this whole Fierce debacle started
I've purchased to Edge rifles from Fierce, they both came with a target and what factory bullet was used to acquire < .5 MOA. Get the same bullet grain weight look at the speed the factory bullet is traveling and replicate it. I developed hand loads for my Ackley and PRC and they are both better than factory loads regarding accuracy.

I've purchased to Edge rifles from Fierce, they both came with a target and what factory bullet was used to acquire < .5 MOA. Get the same bullet grain weight look at the speed the factory bullet is traveling and replicate it. I developed hand loads for my Ackley and PRC and they are both better than factory loads regarding accuracy.
Yeah I got it figured out with 180 CX's . That's the weight you have to shoot with this platform.
29DE31FB-1AC1-4B46-B019-DD30EA16F731.jpeg