Fierce Carbon Fury 300 RUM

Thanks you guys

Warrior27-you got to let us know how it goes when you get you're new gun in.

B-LOT banga-.25 moa that's awesome I can't wait to start handling for this gun I just need more time off work.

pmacc60- I know it may seem that way lol. I am really blown away by this rifle I have a Nosler 300 win, Savage 338LM and if had to chose only one it would be this one every day of the week

I just picked up the Carbon fury in 300 RUM and I am nothing but impressed with the fit and finish of this gun. The bolt is the smoothest I've ever felt and has almost zero slop. I was worried about the trigger from reading some bad reviews But it has a really nice clean brake at 2.6 lbs with no creep. The biggest thing is the weight, talk about a light gun with a 26 inch barrel!

the group shown below was 4 shots at 100 yards with no muzzle brake and factory ammo- Hornady EDLX 220 grain.

Barrel length- 26 inches
internal magazine length-3.750
Magazine capacity- 4
Scope- Vortex Viper HST 4

I'm interested in a 300 PRC. I'll be going on one or two hunts a year but plan to do a lot of shooting for fun out to long ranges, stretching her out to a mile or so.

I love the weight of this gun for hunting but I worry it's too light for enjoyable shooting. Any thoughts on the recoil?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.