Fierce Carbon Edge vs. Custom Build thoughts

DCB9901

I'm looking for a quality long range rifle in 6.5 284 - 270 WSM, mostly for hunting but also for some range fun. Does anyone have experience with Fierce Rifles? They seem to be competitive in price to some of the more custom rifles in the classifieds. Looking for perspective on quality and value. I'm not an expert in the long range game... yet. Thanks for any input.

You can do a search on Fierce. 2 or maybe 3 different threads over the past 2-3 yrs. Apparently most shoot pretty well. IF you find what you want on the shelf then your good to go. Do not special order or expect any help from customer service . That seems to be the consensus.
Bruce

^this
Rifle is accurate, and functions very well. Fit and finish is not what you should get with a full custom (but really you can get it there too, I have). Metal that is proud of the stock, or below flush. Barrel flutes not indexed - mine are about 1/2 a flute off from having a flute lined up on top.
That said, I have shot enough sub- 1/2moa groups to say it shoots well, and pasted an elk and a few deer with it.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.