SOLD/EXPIRED Fierce 300 PRC Carbon Fiber Fury

kaseyfied

Hey all,

Another one on the chopping block.. this baby shoots lights out with factory ammo.. rifle is 6.8lbs with scope rail.. specs are as followed

-24 inch carbon fiber barrel, comes with stock radial brake as well as the upgraded Nix break which is directional shown in pictures . 1/8 twist
-0moa scope rail
- Two mags

Rifle is in like new condition no Mark's at all. Shoots factory 225 eldm rounds at 2850. Verified to 1000 on steel. Steel pics are 3 rounds at 750 (middle three) and 3 rounds at 1000 (far right three) .. very top and bottom hits are different rifle.. paper target is 3 shots at 100.. after first fowling shot. 3 into tiny hole..

Price 2300 shipped , any questions PM me or text me. Wont find a nicer rifle for the money

Kasey Field

Attachments

Last edited:

Blaster01

This is an awesome setup for the money. Someone is going to get a great deal! I like these rifles a lot but also looking to go custom.

klejeski

Somebody else really needs to give this a new home So I can stop thinking about it. Have already ready bought one of his rifles great guy to buy from

Last edited:

Corvalliscory

Buy with confidence. Kasey takes great care of his rifles, he just has too many so he likes to thin the herd sometimes.

kaseyfied

Somebody else really needs to give this a new home So I can stop thinking about it. Have already ready bought one of his rifles great guy to buy from
Well.. easy... just find someone to buy it so you dont have to:) howdy that 28?!?!

Kasey

DRock

Im interested in your rifle. Seems maybe a little high $ for having nearly 200 rounds through it. You added the Nix break, the scope rail, and the extra mag? Rifle was $2500ish new? I'd be interested in knowing what you dont like about the rifle that you will be getting in the fully custom? Just better stock with customized accessories?

kaseyfied

Sent you a PM DRock thanks for the interest. thanks for the interest. Going full custom.for longer barrel and throat to shoot the 245 bergs.. rifle is amazing nothing I dont like.

Kasey

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce