FGMM 215 vs others?

I have a pretty good sized pile of both
I'd let some of the 215's go if your short or want to try some Shipping sucks but I could part with 1000 of them easy enough. I'll keep my m's but if there's no difference it won't matter anyway.

I have shot them side by side in my comp 300WM with no difference on target to 600mtr. I tried this test with 3 different ladders and found no difference. The extra money must have been for the extra printing on the box.
I used to go the extra mile trying to find them, now I just use WLRM primers as these were more accurate with my powder/bullet combo as I discovered during the primer drought here.

Cheers.
:)

Thx guys! Keep the info coming!

So from what I gather in the responses, the difference between the 215 and 215M is the spark output for powder ignition is the same but maybe the "quality" of the primer is different?

Sorta like FGMM ammo versus general use ammo from Federal?

Local gunshop has a few boxes of 215 on the shelf but no CCI.
I was told several years ago, that the diff, between the two, is tgst the GMM's are supposed to be more consistent, with each other, IN THE SAME LOT.
They may vary from another lot though. I have encountered this , suttle, but different.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.