Ffl ?

You can find the info. on the BATFE website. There are several types of FFLs, from Curio and Relic, to full blown manufacturing. IIRC, you have to have an actual store front for the standard FFL, as well as show some type of transactions during the year. It depends on what you want to do with the license. I think quite a few guys have a C&R to purchase older firearms, and get discounts from places like Brownells.
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.