FENIX AMMUNITION ...

I didn't know if I should spoil the surprise or not......I figured feenix could spill the beans when he saw fit. Let's just say it should be enlightening for anyone looking for ammo that truly did vote for Biden.....I wonder though if they themselves are bold enough to hit "yes" 🤣

I didn't know if I should spoil the surprise or not......I figured feenix could spill the beans when he saw fit. Let's just say it should be enlightening for anyone looking for ammo that truly did vote for Biden.....I wonder though if they themselves are bold enough to hit "yes" 🤣
I kept the integrity of "my" actual vote.

Ok so I sent that link to fenix ammunition to my ding dong cousin . I called immediately and told him to open it and select yes . I wanted to know what it did . It directed him to a Biden/ Harris donation page for their supporters. Yeah

I saw this a couple weeks ago, and shared it with quite a few of my friends. I support the stand Feenix is making and I will continue to support them as long as they can stay ahead of the cancel culture laws.

Unfortunately...their ammo is most often out of stock. I want to believe that whatever inventory they put out for sale goes quickly. Too much business is a great problem to have.

Long live the freedom to be able to reserve the right to refuse service.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts