Feds and wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct, we are a Republic. And your point? My point was that in this country many people have lots of different ideas. Politicians, and the ideas they support, are elected by citizens who vote. It is a democratic process, for now.
Gregg, looks like the whiskey did you some good. Indeed we are a constitutional republic with some democratic principles, probably a bit more now than what was originally intended, unfortunately.

History and political science lessons over, now back to talking about shooting wolves.

As long as you're talking about shooting wolves, we're all good. It's when you veered off with the comment suggesting we shoot people with different ideas and opinions than us that there became a problem. An opinion like that makes you about the same as a tyrant. The second amendment exists to take care of tyrants. We are all capable of very bad and evil things. It is in all of our best interests to be better than that. I would encourage you to give it a try. I hope you have a good evening. And yes, whiskey always does me good.
Going out on a limb here but I believe his point was we are a republic not a democracy?
Nobody's talking to you tatonka.

As long as you're talking about shooting wolves, we're all good. It's when you veered off with the comment suggesting we shoot people with different ideas and opinions than us that there became a problem. An opinion like that makes you about the same as a tyrant. The second amendment exists to take care of tyrants. We are all capable of very bad and evil things. It is in all of our best interests to be better than that. I would encourage you to give it a try. I hope you have a good evening. And yes, whiskey always does me good.

Yes Sir Comrade Sir! I must have missed the post that invited you into the conversation to teach us common folk about our democracy.

Attachments

• Shaq.gif
    Shaq.gif
    996.2 KB · Views: 107
Another angle.

If there no game animals to hunt and only protected species remain, there's really no reason for the citizens to own weapons
no ! firearms are also for home protection , a person`s legal protection and right , legal to own to shoot targets with , its your 2nd Amendment constitutional right in America along to hunt with when and where legal . don`t give these snowflake liberals any reason to take anyones firearms.

no ! firearms are also for home protection , a person`s legal protection and right , legal to own to shoot targets with , its your 2nd Amendment constitutional right in America along to hunt with when and where legal . don`t give these snowflake liberals any reason to take anyones firearms.
You have no idea how much I agree with you. My statement was made in a sarcastic mood. And I fully believe there are some in the governing body that have that agenda.

It does exist to deter tyranny, you'd do well to remember that. And you may also want to follow your own advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.