Feds and wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's the liberals that need a dose of S3?
This whole thread is fine until that comment right there. To casually suggest shooting another US citizen because they have a difference of opinion from you? *** is wrong with you? And I'll get probably get flagged for that last question, but sorry, no apologies here. You need to be called out.

This whole thread is fine until that comment right there. To casually suggest shooting another US citizen because they have a difference of opinion from you? *** is wrong with you? And I'll get probably get flagged for that last question, but sorry, no apologies here. You need to be called out.
Oh did somebody get their feelings hurt?

It's not about my feelings, or yours for that matter. It's about being a functioning adult. It's about understanding what this country is actually about. It's far more than feelings, but you probably can't get your head around it.....
Well somebody is a little thin skinned.

Please, tell me what this country is actually about since your the expert.

Well somebody is a little thin skinned.

Please, tell me what this country is actually about since your the expert.
This country was built on the great experiment that is Democracy. Where competing ideas are openly debated and differences of opinion are encouraged. To suggest shooting those with differing political views makes you a **** Nazi or Russian Communist, not an American. There is nothing "thin skinned" about my response. It's more like the response of a sane, rational, reasonable adult. You are obviously not that....

This country was built on the great experiment that is Democracy. Where competing ideas are openly debated and differences of opinion are encouraged. To suggest shooting those with differing political views makes you a **** Nazi or Russian Communist, not an American. There is nothing "thin skinned" about my response. It's more like the response of a sane, rational, reasonable adult. You are obviously not that....
We're a Republic, not a democracy. Find the word " democracy" in the Constitution. I'll wait

Russian communist??? Why not a Chinese or North Korean communist?

I'll take not being a sane, rational, reasonable adult over being a thin skinned little crybaby like yourself any day.

We're a Republic, not a democracy. Find the word " democracy" in the Constitution. I'll wait

I'll take not being a sane, rational, reasonable adult over being a thin skinned little crybaby like yourself any day.
Apparently he couldn't answer your question...

You are correct, we are a Republic. And your point? My point was that in this country many people have lots of different ideas. Politicians, and the ideas they support, are elected by citizens who vote. It is a democratic process, for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.