Feds and wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just go the route some states did with weed, legalize it at the state level and don't pay no mind to it being a Federal crime...
"Hey dude, let's go hunt some wolves"

"Ma- man, let's go tomorrow"

Two year's later….

"I'm hungry, let's go kill a deer"

"There are non left, gotta eat Cheatos"

44EED19E-8C40-4A10-A398-3446DC82033F.jpeg

Last September I sold my house and 330 acres in the UP of Michigan that locked out access to over 15 sq. miles of prime deer and moose habitat....I went from 5 years ago seeing deer sign on all the property to only seeing deer sign around the house and with seeing wolf kills to often.....

i question how a judge in California can rule on wolf hunting ,population of wolves and wolf problems when this judge lives in a state that does not have wolves or /and a wolf problem . laws and rules on wolves should be done by each state that have wolves not some lolly-pop snowflake liberal state with no wolf problems. since i live in Minnesota i want a judge from Minnesota to give California back to Mexico ? W. T. F.

Last edited:
i question how i judge in California can rule on wolf hunting ,population of wolves and wolf problems when this judge lives in a state that does not have wolves or /and a wolf problem . laws and rules on wolves should be done by each state that have wolves not some lolly-pop snowflake liberal state with no wolf problems. since i live in Minnesota i want a judge from Minnesota to give California back to Mexico ? W. T. F.
It's one of the great problems we have with our federal government. The way the laws are right now, because federal lands are public property, meaning if you live in N.J., you have as much right to National Forests and BLM etc. as anyone else. Which also allows a federal judge the ability to act in theses laws.

I first experienced this kind of madness in the late 80's with timber sales being shut down.

i question how i judge in California can rule on wolf hunting ,population of wolves and wolf problems when this judge lives in a state that does not have wolves or /and a wolf problem . laws and rules on wolves should be done by each state that have wolves not some lolly-pop snowflake liberal state with no wolf problems. since i live in Minnesota i want a judge from Minnesota to give California back to Mexico ? W. T. F.
Hell....if a earth quake broke California off and it slipped into the ocean wouldn't bother me in the least.....in fact would be the best thing to happen.....
What happens is the anti's go to a State to get rulings from Judges that will rule in there favor....

Hell....if a earth quake broke California off and it slipped into the ocean wouldn't bother me in the least.....in fact would be the best thing to happen.....
What happens is the anti's go to a State to get rulings from Judges that will rule in there favor....
Only problem with that is not all that of us are anti's

Status
Not open for further replies.