FedEx strikes againšŸ˜”

FedEx truck just pulled out of the driveway but not before both my springer spaniels slipped out the door and boarded the truck in search of treats. Driver was nice and reciprocated. I've never had issues with FedEx and suspect I've just been lucky. UPS is another story, especially when they combine their efforts with USPS.

FedEx truck just pulled out of the driveway but not before both my springer spaniels slipped out the door and boarded the truck in search of treats. Driver was nice and reciprocated. I've never had issues with FedEx and suspect I've just been lucky. UPS is another story, especially when they combine their efforts with USPS.
Obviously varies from area to area. Up hear, UPS is definitely heads above FedEx and our rural postal lady is pretty good. She actually like the dog.

I had FedEx deliver 2 cell phones to the wrong house with the email "Delivered". I was told by the rep I talked to"ride around and see if you can find it ". Luckily the house they delivered it to I was able to figure out where they were and the people were not at home. Roll forward about 2 months and it happened again with a different shipment but it was never recovered. Called the vendor and they replaced my shipment. We always use a credit card so we can dispute the charge when this problem occurs. I still cringe every time we order something and FedEx is the carrier. We have never had a problem with UPS.

I saw the UPS truck pull up to my house. Went straight to the front door, picked up the package to inspect name/address. It wasn't mine.
Before the driver even got back in her truck, I spoke up and told her that the package wasn't mine. She dug around and came up with my package.
I told her that kinda BS was why so many people are losing mail.
She said "I would have figured it out in a block or so and came back and changed it out".
Yeah right, no way in hades she was coming back or figuring it out. She woulda just delivered my package to the next wrong house.

I told my wife of this thread and she reminded me of a FedEx delivery of 5,000 primers (FM215) where the driver threw the box from about 10' up onto our concrete porch! The box was partially open, all HazMat stickers in place. I asked driver if she knew what was in box? Nope! Asked her if she understood the HazMat stickers? Nope! I explained she just threw a potential impact bomb and the look on her face was uh oh. I then called FedEx and they told me oh no, she is trained! My answered was poorly and zero competence which is LEGALLY required by DOT as well as OSHA. Could care less, we have documentation she was trained.

Not sure but the bourbon or the kestrel - binos?
Celebrated finally getting them in my hands as I stated I would in post #33! As for the wind meter, they came with it. I don't think it's anything special but I suppose I'll see how well it works some day.

Bourbon tasted great!

And a reputable or established company! Those who don't know who RSR is, they are a wholesaler for firearms and accessories. Should t be an issue. I'll run to the FedEx freight/ground distribution center tomorrow.
RSR was born in Rochester, NY, back in the day I sold them Redfield, Hornady and some other lines. Great old company.

Thanks. I just tried that and there is no info under the details, just where I saved it.
Most digital devices save location in the exif data by default. However, most phones / tablets allow setting it to off & some software strips it out when uploading.

FedEx drivers may be using their own phones. FedEx upload may be stripping it. In a just world xfr of location data with pics used to show delivery would be REQUIRED. Might minimize incompetence and fraud at the last link in the chain.