FedEx Deliverers Extra Surprise

Muddyboots

So get package delivered and daughter in law comes in to pick up kids shortly thereafter and said "I didn't do it"! So we of course said "What?".

So are these idiots incapable of backing up 125' at most? I do it all the time and these are drivers? So after excruciating 30 minute effort to go through the India call tree I was able to get transferred to Cleveland where at least spoke to someone that was normal. Will see where this goes.

Waiting for who calls me next to get information. I get FedEx all the time so I am making an effort to hopefully stop bad decisions by drivers. Will put out game camera if I have to:(
IMG_5726.JPG
IMG_5725.JPG
IMG_5724.JPG

Cameras are almost a necessity now.

We had someone deliver something and take out our mailbox. They got out and "attempted" to put it back, but it fell over within minutes of them leaving.

Our neighbors came over and told us about it... we hadn't noticed since we were on conference calls all day.

I checked the cameras and had footage of them running it over and then trying to fix it.

When we called the local place that did the delivery, of course they denied it. I told them I had it all on video and could share it with them

They quickly replied and said to get it fixed and to send them the bill.

I have a turn around and they still run off onto lawn. Caught one when he got stuck all the way to the axles.
Had one back into the garage door and dent it. Lucky the whole thing didn't come off the track. BTW whoever it was never even stopped to tell me. Noticed later. Sun was shining and the reflection had a bullseye in it.

GOOD HELP IS HARD TO FIND!

Know someone who worked for their brown clothed counterpart, he said they were only allowed to back up a certain amount each day (and it's tracked). He also took a military leave of absence for the national guard and actually got on active duty for over a decade, while still being technically employed by that company. They realized he was building retirement with them and paid him a handsome severance package.

So get package delivered and daughter in law comes in to pick up kids shortly thereafter and said "I didn't do it"! So we of course said "What?".

So are these idiots incapable of backing up 125' at most? I do it all the time and these are drivers? So after excruciating 30 minute effort to go through the India call tree I was able to get transferred to Cleveland where at least spoke to someone that was normal. Will see where this goes.

Waiting for who calls me next to get information. I get FedEx all the time so I am making an effort to hopefully stop bad decisions by drivers. Will put out game camera if I have to:(
View attachment 306288View attachment 306289View attachment 306291
I have a 300' driveway and have the sides with the drive with landscape ties. I put up 3' reflective posts every 16' on both sides. Between FedX and Amazon they ran over 12 of the 3' posts and landscape ties. Called Amazon and got not help.

It will go no where! FedEx goes out of their way to hire the dumbest jacka$$e$ they can find! I'm soooooo sick and tired of the idiots getting stuck in my fields 1/2 mile off the road because they're ill equipped GPS sends them on shortcuts! They are by far the worst carrier on the planet. If it offends anyone here tuff $#it!!!!! Customer service for damage is as worthless as #its on a chicken! Then the dumba$$ed looks the drivers and helpers give you when your chewing out they're a$$es is just ridiculous, they really have no care in the world for what a workin man has built thru blood and sweat! I'm waiting for the next one any time the bulldozer is parked so this time I'll push them out by the grill instead of pulling the idiots out! My turn!!!

I think Hank jr said it best; I'd like to spit some beech nut in that dude's eye