Federal SP primers

BigJake54

Has anyone purchased reloading supplies from Guardian Arms located in Corinna, ME? They indicated they had small pistol primers in stock and I made a purchase. The purchase process seemed a little confusing as they didn't take credit cards.

hope you didn't use a debit card or your checking account # because sounds like a scam to me.

check before you buy from any of these unknown sites that have inventory nobody else has. Almost universally they are scams. And most want paypal, Zelle, Bitcoin etc for payments.

No, but I could be out a few bucks I could have spent on beer.
If you did pay with a credit card and you get your CC billing statement but did not get the primers by that time you just call the CC company and file a fraud stop on that charge and they will do the rest. I know from experience.

A5B3B2F0-B70A-4843-9A31-7F10F33BA6D5.png

A quick google search.

Any who won't take credit cards are suspect. Banks likely already have them pegged. Any taking bitcoin, PayPal, or other off the wall payment options are highly suspect and there are a bunch out there.

I just put up 5000 for a gun broker auction they are going for stupid prices average around 1000 dollars plus or minus for 5000 primers how many do u need. I wont charge u what I paid but if you want to trade for something that works for me.

ill never pay that. I do keep a list of the price gougers though. Ill never do business with them again. I can park the guns until hunting season. I don't have to shoot

I thought it odd when I came across that sight the other day looking for Small Rifle Primers that they took PayPal and didn't charge a HazMat Fee. Usually PayPal won't have anything to do with firearms purchases and no HazMat Fee was really a "Red Flag". Glad it's been closed down.