• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Federal Premium Large Rifle Match Primers - Natchez Go Now to link

That was awesome. Greatly appreciated Veteran. Literally the only thing I'd stressed about over the last year and just refused to pay GB prices. Still expensive but glad I waited.

Thanks. Primers have been missing link lately. Pricey, yes, but 1000 goes a long way with my shooting. 5 cents extra per round is okay with me.

Last edited:
Was able to purchase so hopefully they still had them and it was a glitch? Says out of stock but you open the link and it says in stock. Thanks for the heads up!

Last edited:
Brownells were selling primers the other day:
CCI 450 Sm Rifle Mag Got two bricks $203.17 tax/shipping/hazmat total.
Unknown to me my wife saw the notice the same time and ordered
CCI 400 Sm Rifle got two $192.47 tax/shipping/hazmat total.
Primers are becoming available, but at almost double the cost of 4 years ago. BUT these costs are four time less than GB and scalpers.

Dang, wish I wouldn't have bought the 210's last week and waited for the match version. Oh well. Thanks for keeping us in the loop of what's available

Attachments

• CCI 400 SM Rifle.jpg
    CCI 400 SM Rifle.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 17
I have reason to believe the higher prices are here to stay. I have been talking with the manufactures and they all told me the same thing. They cited, taxes, labor, vender component ,shipping, tooling, insurance,rent, ect.
Basically they said their cost to do business has gone up and is forecast to increase even more under the new Biden laws. I was thinking prices would come down and have expressed this on this forum. After talking to the manufactures, I no longer think prices will come down to what we were paying 3 or 4 years ago. I guess someone needs to pay for all that money our gov continues to print, just wish my income would have the same increases, so to be relevant. Hopefully im wrong and this is all transitory. I liked paying $32. for 1k primers.