Federal Match rifle primers

VH, by a stroke of luck I found the 215M at a local shop for $49 + tax, they limited each customer to 1000. I've seen the 210M on the shelf at several shops. Most small shops don't ship. To order online you're probably looking at a waiting list. The shipping charge adds another $20 to $30 which I don't like so I only buy locally. Good luck

None of my local shops ever seem to have them. I don't mind the Haz-Mat shipping if I can get 4-5 boxes. Unfortunately, I can only find a single box here or there on-line. That's definitely a deal killer.

I may have to switch to CCI BR primers because they are easier (not easy) to find.

VH, by a stroke of luck I found the 215M at a local shop for $49 + tax, they limited each customer to 1000. I've seen the 210M on the shelf at several shops. Most small shops don't ship. To order online you're probably looking at a waiting list. The shipping charge adds another $20 to $30 which I don't like so I only buy locally. Good luck

You mind sharing

I have been "hoarding" my Federal primer stash, and been using CCI primers lately, except in my hunting rounds, since they are dialed-in for 215M's. I have had better luck finding CCI's, so for general plinking and for my AR ammo, I am using CCI primers. Plus, my local store has them on sale for $39.99 a brick (1000), where they normally sell all primers (regardless of brand) for $59.99/brick. I'm probably going to go buy some more Friday when I get payed while they have them on sale for $20 off regular price.

I have been "hoarding" my Federal primer stash, and been using CCI primers lately, except in my hunting rounds, since they are dialed-in for 215M's. I have had better luck finding CCI's, so for general plinking and for my AR ammo, I am using CCI primers. Plus, my local store has them on sale for $39.99 a brick (1000), where they normally sell all primers (regardless of brand) for $59.99/brick. I'm probably going to go buy some more Friday when I get payed while they have them on sale for $20 off regular price.

For grins I tried some cheap azzed Wolf's and they grouped the same as the Federals (which I have numerous bricks of).....

I quit loading federals in my handgun loads, went to Winchester Large Pistola primers.

I have to wait until the 3rd Wednesday of the month to get paid.....Social Security Check...lol

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.