Federal 300 RUM brass

i looked it up and idid not find any results besids one post where he measured water. does anyone have hands on with this brass?

No, that post does not give any information on the quality of the brass as determined by folks that have actually shot it and reloaded it. It is just folks talking about ordering some and splitting it up. Has no one actually used this stuff yet and compared it to Rem brass?

Jon

I also will agree that the brass is excellent. It is already primed but not knowing what primer I have reprimed it and I am very happy with it. You would not go wrong buying it in my opinion.I would reorder more.

Thanks dbhostler and Texas Dave. That is good to know! Anybody else? Arrgh, I just ordered 100 REM RUM from Sinclair. Maybe they'll take it back and I'll get some of this Federal stuff. Also got an email reply from a Federal rep who said, "Im sorry but it is only a rumor as we do not offer Brass of any caliber." Really??
grin.gif

Jon Denham

Bump. Anyone else use this brass? How does it compare to Rem brass are far as consistency?

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.