federal 215m primers

danshae

does anyone know where i could buy 100 of these primers?I have tried every other primer to see if I could get the same groups with no luck.the only primer I havent tried are standard 215's does anyone know if these are the same as the 215 match?now that i have my load worked up 100 primers should be able to get me by for a year until hopefully i could buy some more.

Check the local places near where you live. I can think of four places within 10 miles of my house where I can buy plenty of those, they are not rare. I did a comparison with CCI's and the groups were pretty much the same. If you can't find any locally check out Natchez Shooting Supply or Midway. Google is a mans best friend when you need to find something.

Dan i dont wanna get your hopes up but either PM me tomorrow or call 1-800-522-3314 and ask for Steve or BJ, if i remeber right we have some left, but i have to check the shipping policy again to see if they still qualify as a haz mat charge or not. If we have them i would definantly recommend buying more that 100 as they will not be available for a long time.

steve

Not to go against you Tikka Lover but from a guy in the business trust me Fed primers at REALLY HARD TO GET NOW. if you know people who have them in stock now buy what you can. we have had there match primers on order for a LONG TIME with no end in sight as of yet.

Fed 210M and 215M primers are virtually extinct. None of the big suppliers on line have any and will not take back orders. All of the local shops around here have been out for a looong time.
Fed is up to it's ears in Military contracts and cannot keep up with demand.

Well, come to Utah if you need them real bad, like I said there are plenty around,right now, but sounds like they might not be if word gets out about scarcity of them.

Now 215 primers are not extinct, we actually have alot of them in stock but i dont know about there availability from Federal themselves. The gold medal match primers are exactly that right now, GOLD. they are horrible hard to find and if you can get your hands on some, stock up!!!

Well, come to Utah if you need them real bad, like I said there are plenty around,right now, but sounds like they might not be if word gets out about scarcity of them.

Names and Phone numbers please! I am almost out of 215M and will pay the hazmat.

215m primers

I got lucky fellows,I did some calling around and found a local gunsmith that had 20,000 in stock!the catch is 50 bones per 1000.Im buying 2!

Cant get any of the fed GMs here for love nor money. I did get some of the 210s though a few weeks ago. I got my hands on 3,000 of em and giggled like a school girl all the way home. The dealer I got them from said that he didnt expect to get any more this year.

They're like hen's teeth in Idaho also but.....

Seem to be coming back.

Sportsman's in Idaho Falls had 3K of 'em so I scarfed on 1K. Figger'd I'd not be a hawg.

If someone can get clarification on shipping, I think I can get my hands on the GM210M and GM215M. If we can get shipping figured out, I would look into purchasing them and then selling and shipping to you fellas who are needing them.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.