Federal 210M are at Cabelas - things getting better?

Still waiting for Fed 215M's. Nowhere to be found for quite a while. ??
Cabelas has the Fed 215's. Bought some.

Cabelas here in KC had plenty of everything. Primers, ammo, powder, you name it. As of last weekend anyway

At any random time and at any random store, there are going to be supplies on the shelves which then get posted on these type of forums thus creating the illusion the shortages are ending. These supplies typically last a very short time (hours) and are far and few between. Wish I wrong but I see no end in site.

better, not great.... you can now make most of your rifles shoot, but you may not find what you actually need for weeks...

try to find any 22lr for decent prices right now....

better, not great.... you can now make most of your rifles shoot, but you may not find what you actually need for weeks...

^ this. Things are getting better, but nowhere near where they ought to be.

"Scalpers" should be identified and tortured.

try to find any 22lr for decent prices right now....

I just picked up a 525ct Remington "Value Pack" for ~$21, but nothing is regularly available. I wasn't entirely pleased with the price as compared to 100-ct boxes for ~$1 from years back. I'm not sure if it's merely a function of inflation or supply/demand law at work.

In any event, it seems we're going from ammo shipment to ammo shipment - similar to living paycheck to paycheck - not a good situation at all.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.