• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Fed primer 215m

NYSHUNTER

Does anyone have a line on fed 215m primers .. I been using CCI250 but not getting the same results ..

7mm Rem mag
Retumbo
180 Berger VLD

I'm in Long Island NY BUT willing to travel to NJ or CT. Most local gun shops don't carry any reloading supplies and everywhere on the net is sold out ..on back order expected date year 3000

I saw a couple of cases of both 210s and 215s down at my local Sportsmans in Federal Way Washington a couple of days ago. They also had Winchester and some others too. I thought about buying some Winchesters in case I wanted to experiment but I use nothing but Federals and they always seem to shoot so I didn't bother. This is the first time I've seen them on the shelf there for at least a year so maybe things are looking up. However, Rem and Winchester brass pretty much doesn't exist anywhere and that could become (is) a bigger problem.

I saw a couple of cases of both 210s and 215s down at my local Sportsmans in Federal Way Washington a couple of days ago. They also had Winchester and some others too. I thought about buying some Winchesters in case I wanted to experiment but I use nothing but Federals and they always seem to shoot so I didn't bother. This is the first time I've seen them on the shelf there for at least a year so maybe things are looking up. However, Rem and Winchester brass pretty much doesn't exist anywhere and that could become (is) a bigger problem.

I've seen a lot of Brass lately at Cabelas, but I buy my Lapua 22-250 brass at Midsouth shooter supply. Seems to be the best price. Think I paid $88.00 for QTy100