Favorite platform for hunting hogs?

Savage long range 6.5 CM works best for me. It's seems to shoot Hornady Black 140 BTHP's extremely well and , they function perfectly on hogs of all sizes. Usually shoot out to 300 yds easily. I use a trigger stick tripod for ease of mobility and mounted green LED's at night. I recommend the AR platform due to the fact that generally, if you see one hog, you see several. Here, we believe in killing as many as you can, every time we go. The first shot is always the easiest, it's when the rest take off where it gets interesting.
Drawback, the long range is very heavy. The Hunter is shorter and lighter. I have my sights on it.

I have two 6.8 SPC's that I really like. Been thumping a lot of hogs with the RRA topped with an AGM TS50. The other one is a Bushmaster that I put together for my daughter
WTOBob
Good day
I have a friend that just bought a 6.8SPC and is looking to buy some ammo to get started and maybe have me help him reload.
what ammo are you using for your 6.8SPC for hogs?
Factory
Hand Loads
What powder
What bullets?

Thanks
Len

WTOBob
Good day
I have a friend that just bought a 6.8SPC and is looking to buy some ammo to get started and maybe have me help him reload.
what ammo are you using for your 6.8SPC for hogs?
Factory
Hand Loads
What powder
What bullets?

Thanks
Len
I'm using 95 grain ttsx on top of accurate 2200 powder in my SBR 6.8. My son has a 6.8 with a 16" barrel. I load the 120 grain hornady on top of accurate 2200 for him.