Favorite Pack

Discussion in 'The Basics, Starting Out' started by Precision_Game_85, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Precision_Game_85

Precision_Game_85 Well-Known Member

So...As I am acquiring more and more equipment for my long range hunting needs I find that I'm without a very efficient pack to take it all into the field. My question is then, what are your favorite packs?
    gun)

2. angus-5024

angus-5024 Well-Known Member

for LR hunting eberlestock packs are hard to beat. for long trips the J107 dragonfly or J34. for a day pack I think that the Gunslinger II is really great. I like alot of room though.

3. Don Ward

Don Ward Well-Known Member

I've been using an Eberlestock X1E that I like a lot. Checked out a buddy's Mystery Ranch Longbow that was a real nice set-up.

4. Precision_Game_85

Precision_Game_85 Well-Known Member

thanks guys!...I'm new to the company, but the gunslinger2 looks perfect for what I want. Just got one.

5. DT7

DT7 Well-Known Member

Take a look at the Badlands packs, well designed and they are the only ones with a lifetime warranty. They will repair your pack for life even if it is damaged by abuse or neglect.

Official Site of Badlands Backpacks

6. sp6x6

sp6x6 Well-Known Member

I really like the modular type Nimrod Packs and accessories.bladders pouches,gun and bow carriers,frames,meat duffle