Favorite lightweight hunting boots

I am thinking about getting a pair of Crispi Thor ll for a New Mexico antelope hunt.
I used to be a Danner Pronghorn fan. They were very light, but I could only get one season out of 3 different pairs before they leaked.
I just got a pair of Crispi Wild Rocks for a late hunt.
Only took one 5 mile hike breaking them in.
They say 4 lbs for the pair, but when I lace them up, they don't feel heavy at all.
They are stiffer in the ankle area.
Crispi has a nylon ankle cover in there to help eliminate twisted ankles.
I am a happy hunter!

I used to be a Danner Pronghorn fan. They were very light, but I could only get one season out of 3 different pairs before they leaked.
I just got a pair of Crispi Wild Rocks for a late hunt.
Only took one 5 mile hike breaking them in.
They say 4 lbs for the pair, but when I lace them up, they don't feel heavy at all.
They are stiffer in the ankle area.
Crispi has a nylon ankle cover in there to help eliminate twisted ankles.
I am a happy hunter!
I ended up with the Crispi Colorado and I think they are now my favorite boot.

Well, I have about 30 or so miles on the Crispi Colorado now and they are sooooo comfortable. I know Crispi says little to know break in required, but these fit much better after some miles on them.

I wear Cripsi Crossover Pro Light's and am super happy with them. When they do eventually wear out, I will probably get the Briksdal for more of a mountain boot. I do like Adidas for regular on-trail hiking and want something that is more different / rough terrain oriented. The Colorado GTX are also popular.

1. Vasque Breeze LT GTX-- they are 1lb LIGHTER than Salomons. I picked up a pair randomly after I left my boots sitting on my step on my way to an early season muley hunt. Put 70+ miles up to 13,000ft on them, under a pack, with no break in.... and no resulting blisters or crippling soreness.

2. Salomons- own a few pairs and wear other variations daily at work. Will always have a set.

3. Lowa Zephyrs- a bit more heavy duty but well worth it as long as they fit.

Archery season im in my light Asolos,mesh type with some leather gore tex,and Saloman really like also.Then if bit of snow but early my Crispis.

Been using a pair of kuiu scarpas now for shed hunting. Put around 50 miles on them now. I put the meindle prefekt foot bed inserts into them and do like them so far. Very waterproof and pretty comfortable. Stiffer then all the meindle boots ive had over the years so it took me awhile to get used to them. But they should last a long time.