Favorite lightweight hunting boots

I really like my crispys I ware the Idaho because they fit my feet the best my feet are like between regular width and wide I put a good insole in which made a comfortable boot even more comfortable the soles are a little on the stiff side but here we are on steep terrain a lot so it makes you appreciate the stiffness I'm sure I will buy more but they do cost good luck

I have used the Zamberlan lynnx boot with great results the last two years, mostly in AZ but also elk hunting in CO. Great lightweight boot but the leather seem to wear down on the toe. They have added a plastic rand in the newer models to fix that problem. I am going to try the Crispi Thor this year and see how they preform.

I have Meidl light hikers that I wear everday and they are extremely comfortable.

The Crispi Colorados I just got feel and stiffness about like my Kenetrek Mountain Extremes.

A good friend of mine who does a ton load of back packing turned me onto the Salmoman 400 GTX. I got mine thru REI on their Mem Day sale a couple years ago. Tough to beat! Light, water proof, cost effective and incredibly comfortable!

Did a short hike of 5 miles yesterday with the new Crispi Colorados and so far so good. Did notice the toe box area is a tad bigger on my feet than my Kenetrek Mountain Extremes. Have to put on a few more miles before I can come to a final conclusion.

Have you tried the Danner Elk Hunters? These are really lightweight, super soft leather and have the awesome Danner Bobbed sole. Danner sells a lot of junk boots but this model is still handmade in Portland. I have a pair of 13Ds in great shape for a $100 if that's your size.