Favorite hammer bullet 6.5 creedmoor loads

MR2000 and CFE 223 will produce more velocity and most likely better sd's with the lighter bullets in the creed.
I had very good numbers with 100V with 120 and 123's
Rl 15 is another good powder for lighter Creedmoor bullets

It isn't stable if that's an issue, varget is what I'm running with the 123 eldms. I traded my 120's for these while waiting for the 147's which is still my preferred 6.5 bullet for an 8tw.

Hmm. I thought cfe was supposed to be stable.
I was running. The 147's but had less than desirable outcome on a scimitar oryx at 186 yards so I went to hammers and have really liked them.
I've shot 1 coyote so I have no idea on game. My rifle is for shooting prs and is earning it's keep in egg shoots as well as lemon shoots. I feel you are better off with the hammer in the creed when your hunting than most bullets.
When I shot cfe I used in a 308 a creedmoor and a light bullet 243 load. Nothing extensive just some load development. It showed some speed loss from 35 to 15 degrees in the 243. No data for the other 2.

I've shot 1 coyote so I have no idea on game. My rifle is for shooting prs and is earning it's keep in egg shoots as well as lemon shoots. I feel you are better off with the hammer in the creed when your hunting than most bullets.
When I shot cfe I used in a 308 a creedmoor and a light bullet 243 load. Nothing extensive just some load development. It showed some speed loss from 35 to 15 degrees in the 243. No data for the other 2.

Good to know, I've never done prs but the ones my brother does in Illinois only go to 600 yards max. Wouldn't a 100gr 6.5 pill be better suited for this?
I know the heavies make up with bc but just curious if the faster flatter would be better at prs?
I'd like to get into that sometime. I'm just very busy with work I. The summer when it would be most comfortable. And when it's fall I'm hunting.

Alot of shooters are shooting 120s and 130's, I have had excellent results with the 147 in both rifles. I shoot with a gentleman that runs the 120smk. He will shoot 1 or 2 groups that will best my best groups of the day when the winds are either steady direction or calm. I have 2800 left in this lot so for me, it is what I will shoot for this barrel and most likely the next. They shoot well and I have them on my bench.

Hmm. I thought cfe was supposed to be stable.
I was running. The 147's but had less than desirable outcome on a scimitar oryx at 186 yards so I went to hammers and have really liked them.
Everything I've heard about CFE 223 says it's not temp stable at all. Got 8lbs of it to burn in my plinking ammo here in West MI where it was 25 yesterday morning, and should be 70 by the end of the week...

Late to the show but add another to the RL-16 camp. Using 44.5 grains with the 124's. Top end load that was too much for a friend's former rifle (ejector marks). 3000 in a slow barreled tikka. 3060 in a 20 inch barreled fast barreled proof research. Tight groups low sample size but an sd of around 10. This load has taken 4 whitetails, 4 pronghorn, and a mule deer.

@PLHunter what was your starting load, I have plenty of RL16 and H4350 that I was looking into trying the Hammer bullets. What was your COAL? I have a Bergara B14 HMR, the mag will limit me to 2.82 OAL, anything longer will end up hanging on the action feed lip.