Falcon Menace

1luckeyt/a

Does anyone know where I can find one of these for a good price in 4-14 ffp.? I've been thinking about trying one out. Can anyone speak from experience about this scope and it's quality?

the falcon menace 4X 14 that I use the adjustments are spot on glass pretty good not the best but good enough the best thing is ffp you can use the retical or dial the scope. it handles recoil of the 7mm stw but the most important thing you dial the scope it will go there and come back to zero.I have close to 250 rounds down the rifle and have not had to rezero. www.sightwonders.com

Only had mine since last summer, but no problems so far. Good scope for the money; nice glass, FFP, spot on enhanced mil reticle, mil on mil.

I bought one a year ago and when I turned the power knob a few times to check it out-- a lens came loose and I couldn't see the reticle.
It lasted about ten minutes and I didn'dt even get to use it on my rifle.

That sucks Rock, but even high dollar items tend to break. After sending back (several times )what is supposed to be higher end IOR and Leupold scopes it is apparant to me that you are gonna get a turd from time to time. For me it seems to be most of the time and you just gotta sift through the crap to find a good one. Sad, I know!

I read all of the good reviews and couldn t wait to get one.
A guy at my range had one for years and had no problems.
I guess I had bad luck but now I'm a bit apprehensive to get
another and take it in the field.
I liked the feel and features of it though.

had one on a 300wsm for a few hundred rounds. tracked well, glass decent, but..

took it out on a colder day, and the reticle turned w the power adjustment ring. was immediately replaced by the dealer. i immediately sold the new one, never mounted it, and bought another super sniper

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.