Fake Nightforce??????

Hello good people, it's possible you are getting a deal from the heavens. See if you can get a phone number that you can access fairly quick, as in calling the serial number in to check if it is legit there should be someone that could help. I see several here had went thru this with Leopold as I saw a few at a gun show, Leopold had a number you could call and they could tell you at the moment. Plus I was told to look at the serial number because they all had numbers as. 00000000.78 or 666666666, you see because being from China they just thru a bunch of numbers but most all were a bunch of same numbers.

Have a chance to buy a 7x35x56. ACATAR F1...model C569. Guy will meet in person. Ya'all ever hear of a fake nightforce before I make a drive? Should weigh a ton, and the glass alone should give it away or not, but thought I'd ask. Wants $1500...

Any thoughts appreciated.
My recommendation is no !!! Don't do it. I got stuck with a BS knock off Leupold LCO. New in the box all packing and paperwork and numbering. Perfect copy until it was mounted and a zero was attempted. No go because it was junk. I called the factory in Oregon and sure enough I was not the first with the same serial number…A FAKE and there was nothing that could be done. I'm out $1,000.00 for being a cheep ***. I forgot an old lesson. If it's to good to be so… it ain't. My advise is buy from a reputable dealer. Spend the cash. Be smart. Sincerely, Pops Fitch

I disagree. Look on wish. Com. They have lots of big name knock offs on there. At best, they're $40.00 glass.
Never new there were counterfeit scopes out there. Guess if my used Swaro Z8i I just bought stays brighter than my Meopta Meostar R2 30 minutes after legal shooting time it probably is the real thing.;)

Recent Posts